In 2017 we were awarded the homecare.co.uk Top 10 Quality Award (again) and came 1st in Kent for quality (again). Here is why…
Ten top reasons why people choose Inchwater Home Care:
- Your Caregiver(s) will be personally introduced to you and they will arrive on time, at the time you request.
- You will see the same Caregiver(s) at every visit.
- We are person-oriented, not task-oriented. Our bespoke service is flexible and your Caregiver will respond to your daily needs.
- Our Caregiver selection and training is second-to-none. Our Caregiver induction training meets or exceeds the standards set for social care and all staff are required to continue their learning via our comprehensive training programme that provides nationally recognised skills courses.
- We recognise that sometimes the family needs support too. We look at the whole picture of care and aim to relieve any stresses associated with helping a loved one remain at home.
- Maddie will visit you regularly to ensure you are happy with our service and will give you the opportunity to review your care plan.
- We are here 24/7. If you need to contact us urgently, we are just a phonecall away, 365 days of the year.
- Other health and social care professionals recommend us… our clients recommend us too!
- When you take a service with us, you (or your family, if you choose) will have access to your own online portal where you can see your care schedule and view your account.
- We are a local, family-run company and we go the extra mile!
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how we might support you or a member of your family, please call us on 01304 241684 (Dover) or 01303 847397 (Folkestone & Hythe). We look forward to hearing from you!