One in four people – that’s 15 million* – are living with a long-term condition and are spending a large amount of their own time managing their care and support.
We can help you find a better way to ensure you have the right support, knowledge, skills and confidence to do this. We can support you to live the life you want. Our Caregivers can provide companionship, personal care and help with medication. Our goal is to provide the best quality of life for people with long term conditions and help you regain control of your life.
We can help your family too, by providing them with support and can be with you when they are not able to.
- Complete a full assessment of your needs
- Listen to you and your family to create a personalised care plan of support.
- Help you with the changing physical and psychological needs you may experience.
- Provide dignified, compassionate care and support you according to your wishes.
- Support you with spiritual and religious observances, should you wish.
- Support your family at any time of night or day.
- Liaise with community professionals such as GP’s, District Nurses or Specialist Nurses.
- Be available should you experience a crisis at any time of day or night.
Here is what one of our clients said:
“My Caregiver was always punctual and did all of the routine tasks eg; drying and dressing me, sympathetically. We quickly established a rapport which made his visits things I looked forward to. This was not something I had expected and very much welcomed. To describe the service I had as ‘care’ does not begin to reflect what occurred. I have nothing but praise for them.”
Mr W, Canterbury
At Inchwater, we are immensely proud of the work we do supporting families and older people. We aim to make the experience of long-term conditions as positive as it can be by providing support not just for you, but also for your family.
If you feel that we could help you and your family, please get in touch. We are here to help
*SCIE – Social Care Institute for Excellence 2015