We can support you and your family to cope with the difficult days to come, from diagnosis through to the end of life.
Our Caregivers can provide round-the-clock companionship, personal care and help with medication. Our goal is to provide the best quality of life for patients and their families and we will stay with you for the entire journey.
- Complete a full assessment of your needs
- Listen to you and your family to create a personalised care plan of support.
- Help you with the changing physical and psychological needs you may experience.
- Provide dignified, compassionate care and support you according to your wishes.
- Support you with spiritual and religious observances, should you wish.
- Support your family at any time of night or day.
- Liaise with community professionals such as GP’s, District Nurses or Hospice Nurses.
- Be available should you experience a crisis at any time of day or night.
Here is what one of our client’s family had to say:
“The support and care they provide for families coping with a loved one requiring one to one companionship and/ or nursing care is excellent. We had their help recently when my husband was diagnosed with dementia and Motor Neurone disease, He was given amazing and thoughtful care and, importantly, respect was shown to him throughout his illness. We could not have coped without them, they were with us until my husband passed away and we all were so much stronger because of the support we were given. They go the extra mile and then some. Thank you.”
Mrs F, Dover
At Inchwater, we are immensely proud of the work we do supporting families and older people. We aim to make the experience of end of life care as positive as it can be by providing support not just for you, but also for your family.
If you feel that we could help you and your family, please get in touch. We are here to help.